Coverity is looking for a top Rails developer to lead our effort to build a scalable system for cloud-based code analysis. (No experience with code analysis required – we have other experts who handle that part!).
Join us and help developers everywhere write better software! Coverity’s code analysis technology helps developers find and fix critical bugs in their code. We’re a fast growing startup with 300 people and great opportunities for a star software developer.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design a scalable architecture with an experienced team of developers and architects.
- Help optimize the user experience to make for a frictionless free trial experience.
- Leverage existing sophisticated code analysis technology that is used in our enterprise products.
- Work on a small team of 3 to develop and deploy the application.
- Top notch Ruby on Rails skills. Must have at least 2 years experience with Rails, preferably more.
- Full stack development experience. Must be comfortable around HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery.
- Passion for building simple, frictionless, and beautiful experiences for users.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud infrastructure.
- Team leadership skills. We believe that technical leads need to be highly technical and hands on. The key requirement is does your team respect your technical skills; and can you motivate the team to do its best.
Please apply through this link: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=otUxXfwB&s=RubyonRailsJobs